We’ve reached episode 200! We want to just take a moment to give a huge thank you to all of our amazing listeners. You are all lovely and we look forward to continuing this journey of self-development with you!
Life can feel like a goose chase when you’re aspiring to be someone else. We have a tendency to passively hunger after what isn’t part of our journey. Instead, we should become more conscious of how magnificent each and every one of us is capable of being.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by Dr. John Demartini to discuss the importance of discovering your uniqueness and strength.
Dr. Demartini is a global traveling educator, researcher and writer who spreads the knowledge and wisdom of empowerment with people all around the world.
Tune into this conversation to discover the magnificent path that you intrinsically embody.
You can learn more about Dr. Demartini here or copy and paste this link in to address bar: https://drdemartini.com/about/dr-john-demartini/“A lot of people compare themselves to others instead of comparing their daily actions to their own highest values. They envy and try to imitate other people which is sort of a suicide of their own magnificence.” - Dr. John Demartini
The Cliff Notes:
- When you live life by priority, you train your brain to start enabling your progress.
- Comparing your life to others will make you miss out on your own magnificence.
- The priorities of one’s life should be intrinsically inspiring for them.
- When you’re following your passion, your resilience is naturally stronger.
- It’s not just about the destination, it’s about the fulfillment of the journey.
- Life is an endless process of refining.
- Having a vision that extends far past your death stabilizes you in this life.
- Science and religion can complement each other. They don’t have to be viewed as mutually exclusive.