Lots of us have our moments of being short-fused. Sometimes things just tick you off at the worst times.
Can you remember that time when you had a frustrating day, and then at the end of that day, you accidentally dropped your keys and were unreasonably infuriated? Yeah.. those days…
We all have them.
Well, on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we’re discussing what you can do when you feel incredibly grumpy and short on patience.
Tune in to this conversation to find some peace when you feel the most annoyed.
Visit satoriprime.com/meditate to learn the powerful meditation practice we teach!“A lot of times people don't give credit to transformation because it looks incremental and doesn't look quantum.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Children's feelings of emotional safety are influenced by your energy towards them.
- The universe continuously gives opportunities to feel through the emotions you run from.
- When things are going “too” well, it's natural for your mind to want to fabricate problems.
- No matter what stage you're at, having a mentor is always a beneficial practice.
- There is more to gratitude than simply forcing yourself to journal about things you're grateful for.
- You may experience the same stresses as you grow, but you’re not experiencing them as the same person you were.
- Your transformation comes bit by bit rather than all at once.
- Guy & Ilan Ferdman