The most cliche saying we know is that money can’t buy happiness. Right? So why do we still chase it like we do?
We get mixed messages all the time. We hear that money isn’t the answer to fulfillment, yet we’re simultaneously taught how we should chase after wealth.
Well, it’s fair to say that even though money doesn’t solve our internal issues, we chase it because we think it affords us the deeper desires we have. We think it affords us things like freedom, joy, and peace of mind.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we talk about how to pursue your deeper desires first and then allow wealth and abundance to be a consequence of inner fulfillment.
Tune in to this conversation to STOP chasing the external world and START exploring your inner world.
Get a chance to talk with us directly about how to apply this process in your life by clicking here.“Life reflects not what we are doing but who we are being.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- At the most basic level, we’re essentially guided by our sensations.
- One of the obstacles that get in our way is the feeling of unworthiness.
- Our body is what experiences the life we are in. Our mind simply interprets it.
- We tend to reinforce our own perception of money whether it be of abundance or scarcity.
- Changing your external circumstances doesn’t necessarily change your internal circumstances
- Joy and freedom must come first, then abundance is likely to be a consequence.
- It’s not about finding the next job, relationship, diet ect. It’s about the energy that you output.
- It’s not about doing. It’s about being.
- Trauma is relative to every individual’s experience.