So many of us waste so much time staying intimidated by what life could have in store for us. Some of us have career dreams, relationship dreams or financial dreams but we always tell ourselves “someday” because we’re waiting for the right time. Well what if we stopped waiting for someday arrive? What if we finally started to move in harmony with our lives towards the growth we really want? Well we offer coaching on just that!
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, join us as we discuss guidance questions from some of our listeners. We’ll be going in-depth into the different parts of us that, as human beings, hold us back from the growth that so many of us desire.
If you constantly find yourself wondering why you haven’t made the progress you’d hoped to make in life, or why it feels like you keep cycling back to the same space you started at, no matter what you do to try changing your life, then this is the episode for you.
Tune in to this conversation to digest some invaluable nuggets of wisdom which are just morsels of what you could gain by signing up to join our coaching program!“It’s not about having the right decision forever.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Our job is not to give you the answers of what you “should do.”
- When you look for people to tell you what you should do, you are really looking to place the responsibilities of your actions on someone else.
- What’s more important than knowing whether a tradition is “right” is knowing whether it’s right for us.
- You are capable of things beyond your wildest dreams.
- The punishment you give yourself after a mistake is usually the same type of punishment you used to receive as a child.
- Simply understanding the source of your obstacles does not automatically solve your obstacles.
- Take a risk of saying yes to an opportunity that can make the difference you truly want.
- Stop waiting for “someday” because that day never comes. Take the risk now.