It’s safe to say that the majority of us have an ideal life that we would like to achieve. Some people want better physical health, some have career goals, and others may have mental and emotional health goals.
Well, these all have one thing in common:
They require COMMITMENT.
They require TIME.
They require PATIENCE.
The problem is—there are so many of us that run away from those words. We want it here and now. We want it yesterday. We don’t have time for the research, the routines, the goal-setting, the nuance. We only have time for the results. Right? Well, good luck. That’s not going to last.
That’s why on today’s episode of we are discussing the CRUCIAL importance of getting rid of the “I want it now” mindset. It creates unhealthy patterns that don’t help us sustain healthy goals. To get the life you truly want, you must really learn to love and commit to the long-term journey of getting there.
Tune in to this conversation to learn why you NEED to stop trying to find shortcuts to mastery and really develop the healthy habit of looking at your dreams and goals from a long term perspective. Be committed to the process rather than the product.“Nothing is about finding the ‘right pill’. It’s about finding a lifestyle that works for you and continues to make you feel good.”- Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Master cleansing is a 10-day regimen of taking in only water, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper.
- A master cleanse is NOT a weight-loss cheat code.
- Society is too stuck in a short-cut mindset. There is no shortcut to mastery.
- Honestly ask yourself: “Have I ever really found a shortcut to mastery?” Most likely not.
- When you want to change your patterns, you aren’t only making a conscious decision, you are battling with years of subconscious development.
- Working with a coach is imperative to become aware of habits that are a byproduct of your subconscious. Habits that you cannot see yourself.