Why do we worry so much?
When we’re stressed, we worry that we’re stressed. When we experience happiness, we worry that we’re not experiencing it more. It typically has nothing to do whether our situation feels good or bad- worrying is human nature.
Responding to negative emotions requires understanding the energy carried behind it before effectively overcoming it.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we’re jumping on a live call to discuss why we self-sabotage and what we can do to understand the energy behind it. We all know self-sabotage is ultimately unhealthy, so why do we keep doing it?
Tune in to this conversation to learn ways to navigate our negative response patterns to the reality that continues to unfold around us.“Your opinion does not matter about how reality is unfolding. It’s just gonna keep on unfolding.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Changing “I have to” to “I get to” allows us to open up.
- When you put your head down at night, do you feel complete with your day?
- When situations are going too well, your system is triggered to believe it won’t last.
- Understand that your old patterns don’t want to disappear.
- Enjoy the show of reality unfolding, rather than trying to develop opinions about it.
- Become the parents your parents never were for your inner child.
- Our problems are rooted in childhood traumas rising up seeking resolution.