[socialpug_tweet tweet=”“You can build the sexiest, most amazing car in the world. But if you don’t have the right fuel, you aren’t going anywhere.” – Guy & Ilan Ferdman”]
We have to get things done.
Our jobs, our relationships, our classes—at each step in the road, a to-do list forms, and we spend our time checking off the items.
But often times, the tasks don’t get accomplished, and we then are left wondering why. It turns out that, more often than not, this is due to a lack of energy and awareness in the approach.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are jumping in a live call to discuss the difference between masculine and feminine energies. So often, in our lives and careers, we find ourselves leaning to one side more than the other—even when we know the real magic lies in balancing the two forces.
Tune in to this conversation to learn how to elegantly walk the tightrope of masculine and feminine energy!
[socialpug_tweet tweet=””There's not a right or wrong way to do anything.” – Guy & Ilan Ferdman”]
The Cliff Notes:
- Understand that neither masculine nor feminine energy is better than the other.
- Most people don’t feel safe enough to take action.
- You’ll reach the next thing by investing time in anything you’re moved towards.
- Tune in to what feels good right now, because that’s the only thing you can see.
- In general, the things the most disturb us in the external world are the things that we least like about ourselves
- Our bodies are metabolic machines, taking energy and moving it through the system.
- Every challenge you experience is your system’s way of trying to solve childhood trauma.