Recently we released part 1 of our interview with Trina Felber and discussed hacks to skincare that we don’t hear about in commercials and retail brands. Check out episode 183 if you haven’t yet!
Today we present part 2 of this episode! We’ll talk more about skincare, but also about other aspects of our overall well-being that are important to pay mind to. The body’s systems are intricately interconnected, so holistic care is essential to health.
Tune in to this continued conversation to learn more about Trina’s company Primal Life Organics and to learn valuable information about holistic self-care.
You can learn more about Trina and her company here: https://www.primallifeorganics.com/“The root of disease is inflammation. If your gums and your teeth are not in good condition, that's a portal-way for inflammation into your heart, your liver, your kidneys, your lungs... everywhere.”
- Trina Felber
The Cliff Notes:
- Many common over-the-counter products contain skin-irritants like benzoyl peroxide.
- Cayenne pepper increases blood flow therefore it works as a wonderful acne treatment.
- Your skincare regimen can ultimately affect your metabolism.
- Most antiperspirants have aluminum which is also found in brains with alzhimers.
- Antiperspirants essentially can trap toxins into your body by not allowing them to sweat out.
- Science says that we all have multiple personalities and one of them is naturally oriented towards health and wellness.
- Trina Felber