Our minds are all about patterns. We are naturally wired to respond to anything and everything we encounter with the survival instinct that will keep us safe. On the contrary, our intuition has a mind of its own. Intuition is that wild idea you have that seems risky and nonsensical. Intuition is that fun adventure that popped up that seems ridiculous and even dangerous to try. Intuition is that voice that many of us are taught to basically silence, but it has so much to tell us if we listen.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are discussing the challenges, the importance, and the characteristics of a journey towards understanding and listening to your intuition more frequently. It’s an invaluable skill that we’ve constantly been indirectly taught to ignore by society.
Tune in to this conversation to learn about possible challenges you’ll face as well as tools to help you further fine-tune your ear for your inner-intuition’s voice.“Just because we can’t verify something today scientifically, doesn’t mean it’s outside of the realm of reality.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Listening to your intuition will seem like it doesn’t make any sense to your logical brain at first.
- When things don’t go right, it’s often when we aren’t operating from a relaxed state.
- Most beautiful things in life happen “over the edge.”
- The mind’s job is to keep you alive so it will naturally go against your risky intuition.
- Growth is rarely comfortable.
- When we’re dealing with difficulty and discomfort, the mind is often the one producing that.