[video_player type=”youtube” style=”1″ dimensions=”560×315″ width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ ipad_color=”black”]aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g/dj0yUHZySmdMQ2ZyWQ==[/video_player]
Episode 126 How to Relieve Your Stress
Our lives are stressful.
Between performing at work and managing our relationships, the day-to-day grind can quickly become overwhelming.
Without the proper mindset, troubles at the office get brought home as emotional baggage. And vice versa.
Stress can tumble into a snowball, compounding on itself and spiraling out of control.
That’s why on today’s episode of Old Souls & Seekers, we are discussing how to relieve ourselves from stress. With so much of our days meeting the unpredictability of life, it’s easy to get tested by the stressors. By keeping space and mindfulness at the forefront, we can learn to react while keeping a clear head.
Download this episode today to learn how to relieve yourself from stress, whether it comes in your professional or personal life.“Saying the stuff to yourself makes no difference when it comes to your heart.” - @SatoriPrime
The Cliff Notes:
- Find the humor in stressful situations to relieve yourself of the stress.
- Take note of when you are triggered, as you are more vulnerable to other triggers.
- Meditation is compounding in nature. The more you do it, the more it compounds.
- Ask yourself if your behavior is genuine or attention-seeking.
- Don’t try to complete everything in the moment. Shame tries to control reaching a destination.
- Be aware of the disconnect between head and heart.
- The memory works in specific ways, not necessarily good or bad.
- Take note of whether you feel sensation in your heart (sadness, love, etc.) or inside your stomach (fear, anxiety, etc.)
- Relying on old systems blocks freedom and growth.