So many of us are often told “you have potential.” We’re given platitudes of our “could-be” future but not all of us are given personal development tools to help us reach that potential. It can be frustrating to always feel like you aren’t where you could be. Well, what if there was a way we could take more of the driver-seat approach to life? What if we could stop letting life happen to us and allow us to happen to life?
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by the multi-talented, touring spoken-word artist, author, motivational speaker, filmmaker and life coach Adam Roa. Adam tours the world opening the minds of many by artistically sharing his message to resonate with people at the core.
The result? Many changed lives.
Tune in to this conversation to hear how Adam is using his art and life experiences to help people change their own reality. Also, stay tuned to grasp knowledge and wisdom that will lead you down the path of changing your own life too!
You can learn more about Adam at his website https://www.adamroa.com/“Creative energy is your unique expression of your soul.” - Adam Roa
The Cliff Notes:
- There’s a difference between understanding art on a logical level versus feeling the experience emotionally.
- Art allows us to glorify and admire the things we see as mundane.
- Our fear to embrace our uniqueness is a biological result of our ancestors’ survival instincts.
- People often act in patterned behavior rather than conscious intention.
- Everyone is essentially loving themselves in the best way they know how.
- Forgiveness is an act of self-love, but not an act of condoning.
- Seeing our enemies with compassion is an act of self-love.
- Generational genetic trauma can be broken by the work of healing.
- When you make changes in your own life, you give others access to new possibilities.
- Growth is not linear. Growth is an upward spiral.