Make It Happen – It's Never Too Late
But that’s because we assign it too much weight. Each year, we blow out the candles and sing ‘Happy Birthday,’ only to be met with the thought while lying in bed that night—is it ever going to happen?
That’s why on today’s episode of Old Souls & Seekers, we are joined by Katerina Cozias to discuss overcoming those limiting beliefs. As we age and think we’re seeing our potential slide away, we forget the reality: that it’s actually never too late. No matter how old we think we are, we can summon our spirit to accomplish whatever our wildest dreams maybe!
Tune in to this conversation to learn how to make that happen, and launch yourself towards your dreams instantly!
You can learn more about Katerina Cozias here“When your authenticity comes out, you contribute.” - Katerina Cozias
The Cliff Notes:
- Recognize when you are in an environment purely focused around money.
- Contrary to outside opinion, it’s never too late to pursue your dreams.
- Determine where you lie on the masculine-feminine energy spectrum.
- Power comes from the balance of the masculine and feminine energies.
- When you have the most to offer is when you feel the least valuable.
- Because of the Internet, age has become less of a factor in determining success.
- Imagine what the 90-year-old version of yourself would say to the current you
- Read Mastery by Robert Greene
- Capitalism blocks lanes of connection by focusing on competition.
- Lead from a place of destiny, not fear.