How to find peace of mind with your intuition.
Intellect has its limits.
But our mind isn’t willing to admit that. It craves information, so when faced with any sort of puzzling scenario, it will seek out more information by thinking its way through the maze.
The problem is that this often works. In our jobs, we can often climb the ladder and appease coworkers by strategically going about our days.
List of 40 ways to find peace of mind:
- Listen to music.
- Deep breathing
- Go for a walk
- Enjoy nature
- Play with a pet
- Be true to you
- Sense of humor
- Love unconditionally
- Go for regular health checks
- Take stock
- Have goals
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Live in the moment
- Worry less
- Be assertive
- Speak your mind
- Enjoy “me-time”
- Let it go
- Resist guilt
- Adopt an attitude of gratitude
- See failure as a learning curve
- Connect with others
- Test your limits
- Find positive outlets for negative emotions
- Slow down
- Challenge your “shoulds” and “musts”
- Be kind
- Don’t compare
- Save a little money as often as you can
- Less is more
- Monitor your thoughts
- Stand up for what you believe in
- Get enough sleep
However, when we tap into our intuition, our lives become much less of this reverse-engineering puzzle. We are able to think creatively about situations because we no longer rely on what we already know.
That’s why in today’s episode of Old Souls & Seekers, we are discussing the relationship between intellect and intuition. When we rely too heavily on one side, we compromise our ability to maximize the positives in both categories.
Listen to today’s episode to learn how to channel your intuition in a way that syncs with your intellect, so that the two can live, operate, and flourish in harmony!“I had never considered I could become more efficient through intuition than I could through intellect.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- While substances may seem like they bring peace, they actually do the exact opposite.
- Getting to know yourself deeper subverts anxiety and stress.
- De-emphasize intellect and re-emphasize intuition.
- The way to efficiency is through intuition, not intellect.
- Women can inherently access intuition in far greater capacities than men can.
- Instead of pre-planning through intellect, drop into a moment using your intuition.
- To maximize your mind, you must align it with your heart.
- Create ceremonies throughout the day to remind yourself to send energy to your heart.